Versions for Forms development and deployment

From: Bernd Klöpping <Bernd.Kloepping_at_astrium-space.com>
Date: 9 Jan 2003 00:44:12 -0800

[Quoted] We are running several Forms- and Reports-based (6i) applications on an NT4 fileserver. The development is done on a separately installed client pc (w2k). Can anyone tell me if the versions for development and deployment have to be identical, or can they be different? e.g. on fileserver: forms 6.0.8.14 (Patch 5) and development machine: forms 6.0.8.20. Can this work? Is this supported?

I could not find anything in the overwelming Oracle documentation.

Thanks Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:44:12 CET

Original text of this message