Re: SQL PLUS Double-At (_at_@) fails

From: Phil Jollans <phil-nospam_at_messring.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:43:44 +0100

I have been using the Java version which appears to be called "SQL*Plus Worksheet".

My practice has been to execute a script using the menu option "Worksheet/Run Local Script". If you start a script in this manner, _at_@ usually fails. The same applies if you open the script with "File/Open" and then execute it.

However, if I start the top level script by typing in _at_<full path>\<script name>, then it seems to work correctly.

That the menu option "Worksheet/Run Local Script" does not work identically to running the script with the _at_ operator seems like a error to me.

Curiously, on my machine, it all works as expected, but not on others. The difference may be that I have an English version, wheras most of my company (and customers) have a German version.

Phil Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 09:43:44 CET

Original text of this message