Re: Accessing the seed database

From: John T. Fansler <j.fansler_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:22:50 GMT

Look for the following file 'UTLSAMPL.SQL' It is the file that creats your seed tables.

Some of the lines from the file include the following:

GRANT CONNECT,RESOURCE,UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO SCOTT IDENTIFIED BY TIGER; GRANT CONNECT TO ADAMS IDENTIFIED BY WOOD;

GRANT CONNECT TO JONES IDENTIFIED BY STEEL;
GRANT CONNECT TO CLARK IDENTIFIED BY CLOTH;
GRANT CONNECT TO BLAKE IDENTIFIED BY PAPER;
CREATE TABLE DEPT ...

CREATE TABLE EMP ...
CREATE TABLE BONUS ...
CREATE TABLE SALGRADE ... This should be enough to get you started.

Have fun.

  • Original Message ----- From: "Ken Endeley" <kenendeley_at_lycos.com> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.tools Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 6:29 AM Subject: Re: Accessing the seed database