Re: Accessing the seed database

From: Ken Endeley <kenendeley_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:29:59 -0500

Oracle 9.i Release 2(9.2.0.1.0)
[Quoted] Win2k Professional

[Quoted] I login to SQL*plus with username:scott Password:tiger

then at the prompt I type

select * from jobs;

I get an error message saying :

Error at line 1:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.

I am not sure if the table is availabe or if I'm logged in with the correct [Quoted] password. I understand what you mean by schema. I am a complete newbie

Thanks
Ken
kenendeley_at_lycos.com

Oracle Newbie