Re: Help please: LOV populates on parent window

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:54:41 +0100

Hi,

I have some suggestions, but I don't know if they would help, because your information is a little bit limited.

  • Is the scope on the fields in block 'DEFINE_PACKAGE'? Not sure if you can achieve that by using 'go_block' only. Are the items enterable?
  • How is the column mapping defined for the LOV (Properties)? I.e. if you use the same LOV for populating the items in 'ITEM_MAIN' they might map to the items in that window.

HTH

--
H. Hultink
Software Engineer