Re: GO_BLOCK help

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:35:06 GMT

Alistair Thomson wrote:

> Hi
>
> We're using forms developer 6i and have two simple forms. All we want to do
> is navigate with a button. We've created the button and added the following
> code to the when-button-pressed trigger
>
> begin
> go_block('block2');
> end;
>
> It compiles okay but when clicked in the form doesn't do anything and no
> error messages are displayed? We've checked spelling etc.
>
> Any ideas anyone???
>
> Thanks
>
> Alistair

Try replacing it with the following:

BEGIN
   GO_ITEM('block2.item_name');
END; ... replace item name with the name of an item in the block where you want the cursor to land.

Going to the block is likely happening ... but how could you know if the cursor doesn't land anywhere.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Nov 29 2002 - 17:35:06 CET

Original text of this message