Re: A better SQL*Plus -- what features should it have?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:54:06 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] A prompt that tells you reliably what database you are on. [Quoted] A syntax checker that doesn't throw away invalid sql when your very first word is unrecognised
sleect * from ...

[Quoted] [Quoted] On the other hand sqlplus is reliable, works well and does the job and there [Quoted] are already replacements out ther, I'd see a market for your product of approximately 8 copies.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA