Re: A better SQL*Plus -- what features should it have?

From: toolsguy <no_at_spam.for.me>
Date: 7 Nov 2002 09:55:46 -0800

[Quoted] In article <3dca2a2e$0$1287$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, "Niall says...

>On the other hand sqlplus is reliable, works well and does the job and there
>are already replacements out ther, I'd see a market for your product of
>approximately 8 copies.

[Quoted] All good points, but there are no good replacements out there. For example, [Quoted] Toad doesn't support up-arrow. Toad isn't free either -- there is a free version but it has to be redownloaded every 2 months which is a major pain. Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 18:55:46 CET

Original text of this message