Re: Admin Tools for Linux

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:18:40 +0100

[Quoted] On 30 Oct 2002 11:44:37 -0800, froliol_at_yahoo.com (Louis Frolio) wrote:

>Greetings All, I was wondering if there are any good Oracle Gui tools
>ported for Linux? It seems that all good admin and development tools
>are written for Windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards, Louis.

[Quoted] I don't know any. I do know however in the recent past there was some Toad Developer out here boasting he would make sure sql*plus made it to the dust bin, because Toad was infinitely much better than sql*plus. Why don't you ask him to port Toad to Linux?

Regards

[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Oct 30 2002 - 21:18:40 CET

Original text of this message