Re: FRM-41092 No records in block ...

From: Alan Mills <Alan.Mills_at_nospamservices.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:09:06 -0000

[Quoted] Even though it is not a database block, ther can be many records within the [Quoted] block. Being a da5tabase blocvk means to Forms 'shall I generate DML statements at commit time?'. The block can still hold data.

In order to help determine the exact cause, we'll need a little more information. What buitling is being called to cause the error to appear, or [Quoted] what button are you pressing and from which field in which block etc etc. Any triggers firing as a result of that key press. At the end of the day it [Quoted] will be a line of PL/SQL or a stanadrd builting causing the error, whcih one is it?

[Quoted] Also, you didn;t answer the question of whether there is a record in the block or not. Try navigating to the record before you do whatever cause the [Quoted] problem. This will cause a 'new' record to be created in the block so the block will then have at least one record.