Re: FRM-41092 No records in block ...

From: iulian <4spam_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:36:57 GMT

Hi Alan and thanks.
[Quoted] What do you mean by having one record in the block? Like I said there is not a database block (Database Data Block = No) and it [Quoted] did work before. Actually there are 2 more blocks in the module that aren't [Quoted] database typed and I get the message only for this particular block. I even [Quoted] select all three blocks and check for the properties and the only different one is Name.
[Quoted] I developed this application using Forms 6 and it worked,; now after I install Forms 6i no more working app. I must say it's a bit frustrating...

iulian