Re: How to call an Oracle Stored procedure from MSSQL Server Stored Procedure

From: Eric Levinson <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:21:36 GMT

Does the OpenQUERY allow the call of stored procedures with parameters and return values from functions? It doesn't look like it from the examples.

I can't really find many examples which show in MSSQL Transaction SQL how to populate parameters, call the function/procedures, and then bind back the OUT parameters or returned values in functions. Anyone know where I can get examples of this? I have been looking on websites, etc. Do I have to use ADO, or can I just use straight ODBC?

Eric