Re: Any recommendable books about Forms ?

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:39:59 +0200

[Quoted] Hi, Daniel,

at least thank You for this confirmation =( ... I also received mail responses to my question, they say the same. Really a pity !

Please keep this NG informed about Your coming class. Unfortunately, it is almost sure that I may not be able
to attend it. Do You already have a curriculum ? What would it cover ?

And, do You plan to make Your notes available to this community, too ? It needs not to be for free, I think I and more people would pay for a useful book ...

Yours, Jan

"Daniel Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3DAC2E91.AA330B23_at_exesolutions.com...
> Jan Gelbrich wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to ask some experienced Forms developers if there is some
> > *actual* and *useful*
> > literature about Forms and Reports, that could also be helpful for
> > *intermediates* ?
> > Some books that explain how Forms and Reports really works, and how
things
> > can be done ?
> >
> > I have two books from Oracle Press, and I am not satisfied with them,
they
> > cover just some
> > basics, and mostly they say *that* you can do this and that, but not
exactly
> > *how*, and no tips
> > about be-awares and traps that You can fall in very quickly ... e.g.
mixing