Any recommendable books about Forms ?

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:28:01 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like to ask some experienced Forms developers if there is some
*actual* and *useful*

literature about Forms and Reports, that could also be helpful for
*intermediates* ?

Some books that explain how Forms and Reports really works, and how things [Quoted] can be done ?

I have two books from Oracle Press, and I am not satisfied with them, they cover just some
[Quoted] basics, and mostly they say *that* you can do this and that, but not exactly
*how*, and no tips

about be-awares and traps that You can fall in very quickly ... e.g. mixing up system modes in Forms
[Quoted] or Groups and Frames in Reports. I miss the do´s and dont´s.

Then I have the book from Bulushu Lakshman, which is still too high for me in many cases - the other extreme.

[Quoted] The online manuals do not satisfy me either, it is like "here you have 10.000 bricks, go on build yourself a house ...".

I have been searching for a long time, and there was nothing in my sight. [Quoted] Even O´Reilly has nothing...

I would very much appreciate Your advices.

Jan Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 11:28:01 CEST

Original text of this message