Parts of a report to different addresses - am I missing something

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:41:59 GMT

It is apparent that Reports 6i lets you send parts of the report to different destinations, but it looks like the only way to do this is to hardcode the destination at design time. If I want to sent the whole report to a variable address at run time I can do that by setting the desname, but there appears to be no way to set any of the desxxxx variables for the sections at run time.

Or, am I missing something real obvious? Received on Tue Oct 01 2002 - 15:41:59 CEST

Original text of this message