Developer 2000 Problems When Installing With Oracle 7 Server

From: Dan Krug <kwall7904_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:36:33 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted]      I am having trouble installing Developer 2000 on a workstation connected to a server running Oracle 7(NT). At first the installation would [Quoted] constantly generate page fault errors, and the installation would quite prematurely. This happened on both NT workstation and Win 98. Also, this [Quoted] happened when I tried to uninstall the application. After finally getting [Quoted] the application to install (I am not sure how successful the installation [Quoted] was), I get the following error when trying to connect to the database: "ORA-12705 invalid or unknown NLS parameter value specified. I am trying to [Quoted] connect through sqlplus 3.3 when I get this error. Does any one know how to [Quoted] solve this problem? Am I getting this error because the installation went poorly?

Thanks,
Dan Krug Received on Mon Sep 23 2002 - 22:36:33 CEST

Original text of this message