Re: sleepy group

From: Jason Baugher <jason_at_baugher.pike.il.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:06:28 GMT

Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in news:3D6A5695.CED748F5_at_exesolutions.com:

> I would attribute the lack of activity to the fact that the product is
> more mature, the community using it more mature, and the number of
> avenues for support ever expanding. Many people have figured out how
> to help themselves rather than ask others to do it for them.

I haven't been on this NG all that long, but even I have noticed that there generally are 2 kinds of questions here. The first are really simple questions that are quickly answered, and others are very complex questions that not many people CAN answer. Most questions have been answered already, hence the people helping themselves at *.oracle.com and google.com where they used to have to ask here.

--
Jason Baugher
Virtual Adept Professional Consulting Services