Re: Dynamic SQL and Pro*C

From: jacky <ritzcarltn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:28:52 +0900

Hello,
I have three system, Windows 2000 server and Intel Solaris 8.1.7 UNIX Server and HP-UX Server.

Environment.
Windows 2000 Server.

  • Oracle Programmer install including Pro*C.
  • Setup tnsnames.ora Intel Solaris 8.1.7 UNIX Server
  • Oracle 8i Database.
  • Setup tnsnames.ora anf listener.ora HP-UX Server
  • Oracle 7.3.4 Database
  • Setup tnsnames.ora anf listener.ora
    1. Can I access Oracle 8i and ORACLE 7.3.4 using Proc*C in Windows 2000? If so, how could I program? EXEC SQL CONNECT USER BY PASSWD_at_SERVICENAME is this code is correct?