Re: New SqlPlus type utility available for download

From: Jennifer <sweetiwpie183_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2002 06:55:26 -0700

> > I just noticed that the Toadman has released a SqlPlus type utility
> > that looks like a mini-TOAD from the early days. It's free with a 90
> > day expiration date (sigh). From my testing so far, it's nearly
> > SqlPlus compatible with the added benefit of a fullscreen editor.
> > Let's hope Quest keeps it free like the freeware TOAD. I'd prefer
> > they even remove the expiration timer entirely!
>
> Or you could try Oracle's iSQL*Plus web interface available with the
> Oracle 9i server bundle. Hey, it's from Oracle, it's free, has no
> expiry, and the 9iR2 version has command history and a cancel button.
> What more could you want??? :-)

[Quoted] [Quoted] You ARE kidding right? That thing is a piece of crap. QSqlPlus is under 600K, fast, support Sql*Plus, and ISNT a web interface nor is is Java, why would anyone resort to iSQL*Plus? Unless they just enjoy pain. Or maybe they are billing by the hour. Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 15:55:26 CEST

Original text of this message