Re: Reports requirements -- Urgently needed

From: Victor Kolesov <victor_at_prg.akhz.com.ua>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:03:24 +0300

Hi

[Quoted] [Quoted] You must manualy draw one repeat frame for school level which should enclose matrix groups (repeat down)
and other one repeat frame for organization level which should enclose matrix groups and school (repeat down)
Also use summary tools to create new sum column for each added level.

The Best Regards,
Victor Kolesov
ICQ # 54695039