Reports requirements -- Urgently needed

From: Nave <naveen_ind_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Aug 2002 10:12:58 -0700

[Quoted] Hi All

[Quoted] I have a report requirement. The problem is like this.

There is an organization under which there are several schools.

each school has different classes.

Each class has several no of students.

We have to display marks of all the students in each class of the organization (note. all classes, schools)

Organization

[Quoted]     School1

[Quoted]        Class1 subject 1 subject2 subject3 Totals

       stud1       30         50                70                 150
       stud2       40         70                90                 200
 total for class   70         120               160                350

        Class2

      stud11       50         60            80                  190
      stud12       70         80            90                  240
 total for class   120       140           170                  430

total for school1  190      260           330                   780

    like wise for another school

Total for
organization 190 260 330 780

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have tried using the matrix report with groups. But i was able to create a matrix and find the totals upto the class level which is quite simple.

I was not able to find the totals subjectwise for the school and orgnization levels.

Can you suggest me any solution for this?

Please ignore some formatting. It is the best I could fit in this compose text.

but you should get the idea.

I am using Oracle REPORTS 6i on Windows 2000. the database is ORacle 9i.

Thanks

Naveen Received on Tue Aug 20 2002 - 19:12:58 CEST

Original text of this message