Re: Help with Forms9i Configuration

From: Gerard H. Pille <geert.pille_at_vandemoortele.com>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 08:34:10 -0700

Forms9i <none_at_user.com> wrote in message news:<os4dluoqed5p2dpev193vtfqupaln875jj_at_4ax.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I just did a complete install of the Oracle9i DS.
>
> I modified the Apache DocumentRoot to point to C:\Oracle\OraDev9i and
> added the SQLNET.ORA and TNSNAMES.ORA to the Network\Admin directory.
> I can start and login to the database. Apache is running fine and I
> can load a sample HTML page.
>
> The problem is the following:
>
> When I execute my test application from Forms9i, I receive the HTTP-404 error.
>
> http://xp:8889/forms90/f90servlet?form=C:\SQL\TEST.fmx&userid=ADAMS/ADAMS_at_oracle&buffer_records=NO&debug_messages=NO&array=YES&query_only=NO&quiet=NO&RENDER=YES
>
> FYI. This URL works!
>
> http://xp:8889/forms90/test.html
>
> Any ideas on why my forms execution receives the HTTP-404 file not found error?
>
> Thanks for your help.

There is no html-page called f90servlet in /forms90 (have a look in apache's logs). You may have more luck with

http://xp:8889/servlet/f90servlet?blablabla

Apache's configs will tell him that anything from the so-called /servlet folder, is for JServ, and not a static page.

I think.

Gerard Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 17:34:10 CEST

Original text of this message