Re: Sound from Forms 6

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <queria_direccion_at_el.perla.invalid>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:05:41 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Morgan escribió:
>Álvaro Palma Aste wrote:

>> Daniel Morgan escribió:
>> >Álvaro Palma Aste wrote:
>>

>My apology. I should have been more sensitive to the fact that your English is
>very substantially better than my Spanish. But I was still led astray. My again
>apology.

>Look at the BELL built-in and see if that will do what you want?

>Daniel Morgan

All right, no problem, my apologies too. I react like that because I´m tired of the supposed experts in the Unix groups that give really unuseful answers and try to ridicule you. But I can see that your not that kind of person, so "we're even" :-)

And thanks a lot for your help.

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma Aste