Sound from Forms 6

From: Álvaro Palma Aste <queria_direccion_at_el.perla.invalid>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 20:19:17 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to generate, from Forms 6, sound through the [Quoted] loudspeaker, not the audio card? This is for an application that will run in a lot of cheap PC that doesn´t have audio cards.

I´ve thought in an external program in C, which would be called from Forms, but I like to know if there's a direct solution

Thanks a lot

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma Aste