Re: i can't get a menu to compile.

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:58:03 GMT

Maggie Evans wrote:

> i've been following lulushi and i can't create a .MMX for a menu?
> is there something i am missing? is there a bug ?
>
> thanks in advance for any advice
> owen

Can't tell from what you posted.

Did you get an error message? You didn't post one.

Does your copy of Forms have a version? you didn't say.

How are you trying to compile it? You didn't say.

Where are you looking to find the compiled .MMX? You didn't say.

I'm not sure how anyone can possibly help you.

Unless your ISP charges you by the character ... a bit more information might be useful.

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Jul 03 2002 - 16:58:03 CEST

Original text of this message