Acces to several database

From: Antoine GOURAUD <agouraud_at_infovista.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:51:18 +0200

Hi
[Quoted] [Quoted] Here is our problem: we are looking for a tool (Oracle or an other one) allowing to get back the data resulting from some database having the same schema.

[Quoted] for exemple a client will send an sql query to this tool, this tool will connect to more than one database and send the SQL query to those database. [Quoted] the result to the client will contain all the concatenation of the result [Quoted] for each elementary SQL Query.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Antoine Received on Wed Jul 03 2002 - 14:51:18 CEST

Original text of this message