Re: How in Forms in multirecord block can i light up the end of field content?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:50:31 -0700

Maxim wrote:

> How in Forms in multirecord block can i light up the end of record if
> i can't see it wholly?
>
> Do you know how to do it as made in Excel or Window Explorer?

Create a visual attribute group with a name like "CUR_REC_VA"

Then assign it to the current record visual attribute of the block.

Assuming you have a version of Forms that supports this parameter. You, like so many other, seeming to think version numbers are superfluous. In the future supply either a crystal ball or a $20 gold piece I can flip.

Daniel Morgan Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 07:50:31 CEST

Original text of this message