Oracle Designer R 6.0

From: Ralph <crrs_at_airtel.net>
Date: 18 Apr 2002 09:24:08 -0700

[Quoted] I am trying to generate de DDL files. I get all the script files but with the exception of the storage information and pctfree, pctused, tablespace in the script to create the tables.

For example, this is what I get:

  • c:\abc\def\oraddl.tab --
  • Generated for Oracle 8 on Thu Apr 18 17:47:20 2002 by Server Generator 6.0.3.9.0

PROMPT Creating Table 'TX'
CREATE TABLE TX
 (C VARCHAR2(1) NOT NULL
 ,DESCRIP VARCHAR2(30)
 )
/

I have defined the different storage in the Repository, each table is assigned to the appropiate storage, the storage have assigned the tablespace, Complete ? is set to yes, etc.,etc.

I think I am missing to check (don't know where) that I want to include the storage parameters during generation.

Any idea? Thanks for any help. Received on Thu Apr 18 2002 - 18:24:08 CEST

Original text of this message