Re: Oracle Designer R 6.0

From: Surfnet <j.r.l.m.bataille#3#_at_uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:18:39 +0200

Hello Ralph,
[Quoted] I presume you generate the scripts in the Design Editor, while viewing the server model. If you change your view to the DB admin tab, find your database, user, schema, tables (I'm not at work at the moment so I might be missing a node...) and then generate, the storage parameters should be there.

Does this help?

Regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille