Re: Oracle 9i/Linux install nightmare

From: Sander <sander_at_example.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2002 20:12:05 GMT

rpseguin_at_yahoo.com (Ralph Seguin) wrote in news:63ca7e76.0204100959.131bc222_at_posting.google.com:

[...]
> Next, I created a TAR to help get this problem solved, and I was
> then informed:
[...]
> Arrrgggggggghhhh!!!!!!
> So, I installed those required RPMs and did the other things, ...
> and it STILL does NOT work.

Aside from the good suggestions of other people here, I would suggest to [ask for] reopening of the TAR or open a new one and refer to the closed one (did you close it?) and continue working with Support to help you out. I don't think that complaining here about your TAR will help you further.

  • Sander

Original text of this message