Forms: non-enabled items enterable in enter query mode, is this correct?

From: spademan o---[ * <steve.eckersley_at_its.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: 8 Apr 2002 03:27:00 -0700

Hi,
[Quoted] (Forms 6 application running on UNIX on solaris server) I have noticed that a text item set to non-enabled is entereable when in enter-query mode. Now I'm not complaining because this is actually what I want to occur, I'm just a little apprehensive of using this behaviour when I can see no indication of it in the forms help. Can anyone confirm this is the default behaviour and that its not a bug soon to be 'fixed'.

Steve E. Received on Mon Apr 08 2002 - 12:27:00 CEST

Original text of this message