Re: Oracle beginner

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:34:19 +0000

[Quoted] I can't speak to Lewis's book but Tom's is not for beginners.

What are looking for ... SQL ... design ... are two entirely separate subjects which could not possibly be dealt with competently in one book. Look for separate entry-level books on both. A university bookstore might be the place to start.

Daniel Morgan