Re: system requirement

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:09:55 GMT

I would recommend the Enterprise Edition so that you can explore features not available in the Standard Edition. I would think any Pentium faster than 300MHz with more than 128MB RAM should do for 8i (figure 1GB hard disk for the software and a small instance). For 9i figure 256MB RAM and 2GB hard disk.

Daniel Morgan