Re: system requirement

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:11:46 GMT

I prefer to help people who don't supply sufficient information from which to formulate an intelligent answer. But every once-in-a-while I actually give an answer to someone even though they do. I guess that is a weakness I'll have to work on.

Daniel Morgan
PS: The above dripping with heavy sarcasm.