Re: HELP Strange one!!! Ora Dev2000 forms 4.5, Ora8i Personal and Ora 7

From: James Bucknall <James_at_touchdown.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:09:16 +0000

Thanks for looking for the information.

Glad to report that this has solved all the problems and I and my boss are very happy.

I'm off to catch some sleep. Much need.....

Thanks again for all you have done,

J :-))

In message <ab87195e.0203140453.6c22d623_at_posting.google.com>, MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm> writes

--
James Bucknall
Views expressed are mine and not that of my employers.