Re: STATISTICS=YES does nothing with ifrun60.exe

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:27:41 GMT

Abi,
  Is this Abi, or Eric?

  The debugging tools in Oracle tools are not what I was use to in Delphi, so after much hunting around I settled on growing my own. I use a proc that uses text_io to write a file on the user's PC. Admittedly, this won't work if you can't modify the form first, but if you can it will fill the bill. The proc just opens a hardcoded text file, writes what is passed to it (plus the sysdate) and then closes the file. Where I have SQL commands in the form I first call this proc passing the basic SQL and enough of the bind variables to let me know what is happening.