STATISTICS=YES does nothing with ifrun60.exe

From: Eric J. Givler <ericjgivler_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:03:15 GMT

[Quoted] I read in a debugging note that statistics=yes would turn on debugging and output information from my session to the dbserver user_dump_Dest. I went there and found NOTHING. What's the scoop?

Similarly, I turned on client-side SQLNET tracing via Sqlnet.ora, and when I [Quoted] tried to run trcaasst.exe (under windows nt), it returned a TNS-04280 Internal Error and did not process the file.

How do I determine what is causing an ORA-01422 that a user is getting in an [Quoted] application without seeing the offending SQL statement EASILY in some captured log, other than STEPPING code in the debugger which seems a little ridiculous.

Ideas? Received on Sat Feb 23 2002 - 02:03:15 CET

Original text of this message