Re: Oracle Reports. Outputing preformated text in HTML.

From: Jeroen Dekker <Jeroen_at_Square1.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:38:15 +0100

If you are able to print the data in the layout you want, you can also do so 'to file' to a PostScript printer driver.

Our (commercial) PS2text software converts the resulting PS file to pure ASCII text, retaining the spacing of the original text strings (horizontal and vertical placement). It is regluarly used for Oracle Reports output.

If this sounds like something that might help you, the fastest way to determine this is to send me a sample file in PostScript. More info is at the URL below.

Jeroen Dekker

--
PS2vector - The Graphics Connection to
   * MIF for FrameMaker