Re: GUI tool for view tabels, triggers ect.

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:48:21 GMT

If you are a university then you best get on the phone right now and contact Oracle. Oracle's education initiative is extremely generous in how it treats universities and colleges (at least in the US ... I don't know about in other countries). For $500 annually you can get the keys to the cookie jar. After you have the Oracle sales office on the phone ask to speak to the salesperson responsible for your school and ask specifically about the program.

One of the few thing Oracle does poorly is promote this support of education. If you have a problem finding someone that can help you get back to me off-line.

Daniel Morgan