Re: Oracle Text and Java

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:29:33 +0300

RTM on SCORE() and its meaning. Also, RTM on CTX_DOC package - it has everything you need to markup and highlight searched terms. And I am not aware of any way to find exact count of the search term in the document.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com