Re: arrays and Oracle

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:18:32 +0300

That's what I've been telling you: nested tables are more suitable for this IMO. They act like master-detail-related tables, but are presented as a single entity to the client. Even if number of child elements is always the same, nested tables are still more effective.

As of pro*c crashing on including oci.h - sounds like a bug to me. Be sure to install the latest patchset on both server and client and try compiling again.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com