Newbie question

From: IF <tlfbi98_at_terra.es>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:34:46 GMT

[Quoted] Is there any site, group, forum or whatever... where I can get and/or share predefined objects, visual attributes, etc. for Forms/Reports Developer? The examples that come with Forms Developer include a predefined Object Library with several Objects (e.g. Pick List, Navigator...), Items, Visual Attributes, etc. However, these objects do not work (they do not include the code for their procedures...). Does anybody know where can I find this kind of objects? Thanks a lot in advance. Received on Mon Feb 18 2002 - 00:34:46 CET

Original text of this message