Forms and Obj Libs

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 02:04:41 GMT

Forms [32 Bit] Version 6.0.8.12.1 (Production) Oracle Toolkit Version 6.0.8.12.1 (Production) PL/SQL Version 8.0.6.0.0 (Production)

A funny thing happened while trying to put some stuff into an Object Library so that everyone could use it.

I created an event handler, a data block and a canvas for use amoung all the forms in our project. It works great in the test form. Now I go to put it into an Obj Lib, seems OK. Then I open a real form and copy the objects into it and run. It compiles OK, runs and when the canvas from the Obj Lib shows it is all scrunched up into the top left of the screen. I check the canvas properties and the size is now .64 x .48 (hint, I designed it at 640 x 480). Not very useful, eh.

Is this some sort of known bug, or is there a fix?

Thank you. Received on Fri Feb 08 2002 - 03:04:41 CET

Original text of this message