Re: Forms 6 for windows console bar

From: Rajesh Jayaprakash <rajesh.j_at_vsnl.net>
Date: 4 Feb 2002 01:58:29 -0800

L? <jgonzalezsuareNO_at_SPAMnexo.es> wrote in message news:<5qpi5ucal3vk9fplhnl4qfgdmcn98fdf42_at_4ax.com>...
> Hallo.
>
> I've seen that the bottom bar of the runtime forms window has been
> improved, but It's still very badly explained in the help.
>
> I mean:
> The status bar has two lines. First is easy, it's for messages and
> item hints. But the second line is divided into six cells.
> The first one is for the block's record count, but I don't know what
> are the other fields for.
> Even in 4th and 5th I have this:
> <OSC>
> <DBG>
> This seem to be something in the same style of the <INSERT> advert in
> a word processor status bar.
>
> What do this letters stand for?
> Is <DBG> related to debug mode?
> And, what about the other fields?
>
> After knowing the meaning of all this, I'd like to go further and I
> wonder if I can control this status bar programatically or in any
> other way.
>
> Thanks

I read in a post in the OTN discussion forum that the appearance of '<OSC>' and '<DBG>' is actually a bug which will be patched in a subsequent release.

If you want to remove the status bar entirely, you should set the 'Console Window' property of the form module to null.

Regards,

Rajesh Received on Mon Feb 04 2002 - 10:58:29 CET

Original text of this message