Oracle Internet questions

From: Diane Johnston <tvor_at_accesswave.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:59:37 GMT

[Quoted] I have been given the task of getting some Oracle forms and reports up on the intranet. However we don't have the software installed to do this. I've been scouring the Oracle sites and i'm confused as to whether i am to install Oracle Web Application Server or Oracle 9i Internet Application Server or are they the same thing? I may be a bit over my head here and just need pointing in the right direction. There is so much info out on the Oracle sites i'm overwhelmed. No budget to take a course on installation and deployment but are there any good books i can follow?

Diane Johnston

--
Diane Johnston
tvor_at_nospam.accesswave.ca        http://www.accesswave.ca/~tvor