Oracle Designer - Accessing functions information from tables/view of repository

From: NA <naveedaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2001 01:12:27 -0800

[Quoted] Hi guys,

[Quoted] I am using Oracel Designer 6i ( 6.5 ). My goal is to find out business units and the associated fucntions in an particular business process diagram of workarea. and i can't seem to find any way to link business units or function to diagram or work area. What i found out that this link can found using an attribute application_system_owned_by in oracle designer 2000. does anybody know how to do this in 6i ?

thanks in advance for any help.

na Received on Fri Dec 28 2001 - 10:12:27 CET

Original text of this message