Dynamic SQL

From: Thomas Stuefer <stuefer_at_halli-data.at>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:00:44 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] With dynamic SQL i wish to output all table-names in my schema with count of [Quoted] rows, for example:
[Quoted] TABLE_NAME                       COUNT_ROWS
BONUS                                   0
DEPT                                       4
EMP                                        14
SALGRADE                            5

I know i can use "ANALYZE TABLE ... COMPUTE STATISTICS " and then "SELECT TABLE_NAME, NUM_ROWS FROM USER_TABLES", but i will use "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM [Quoted] [Quoted] ..." in dynamic SQL with assign to a variable and then output this variable [Quoted] with DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE. Is this possible ?

[Quoted] Many thans for your help !!!

Best regards,
Tom Received on Fri Dec 28 2001 - 11:00:44 CET

Original text of this message