OCP Developer Track

From: soundharya somasundaram <s_soundharya_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 07:10:14 -0800

I'm preparing to get certified in OCP developer's track. I'm working on the second paper Develop pl/sql program units - Exam :1z0-101. I need some practise questions, oracle manuals/books for this paper/track. While browsing I found a lot of sites dedicated to DBA track :-(
If someone can share test questions, exam cheets or oracle manuals/books please email me at s_soundharya_at_hotmail.com. I'm also interested to know of sites dedicated to the Developer's track. Appreciate your help in advance.
Thanks,
Soundharya Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 16:10:14 CET

Original text of this message