Static LOV in Designer 6i

From: jlorg1 <john.lorg_at_labone.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2001 15:07:20 GMT

How can I define and use a static List of Values in Designer 6i? This is a simple thing to do in Developer6i because I have control over the record group used by the LOV, but in Designer 6i, I don't have access to a record group. When generation happens, the record group is "automatically" done (behind the scenes). Even if I define my own LOV and dedicated record group in the object library, and subclass my item in Designer 6i to use my new object, when generation happens, it still "automatically" uses the default object (CGSO$REC_GRP) from the library ???