Workflow 2.6 Server Load Event System Seed Data

From: Lieven Focquaert <lieven.focquaert_at_lant.be>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:32:06 +0100

Hello,
I have installed an Oracle 817 instance with web server and oracle workflow2.6 server on a win2000. Everything works ok.
Now I want to use the Business Event System (BES). Every link I am trying to use from the right side of the <webagent>/wfa_html.home page gives me the error 3814 Please load Event System Seed Data before accessing this function. I do not find anything in the installation docs.
Has anyone been able to fix this?
Thanks,
Lieven Focquaert. Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 16:32:06 CET

Original text of this message